FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE IN OUR LATEST REPORT!
- Which primary sub-genre didn’t score any #1 hits for the first time in over a year and which scored 5?
- What were the key compositional differences between the songs that entered into the top 10 for the first time in Q3 vs. those that didn’t make it back in from Q2?
- What were the 3 most popular methods used to transition into a chorus?
- Which 2 sub-genres were involved in the balance of power shift in the Pop Songs top 10?
- What were the most popular and unique methods used to conclude top-charting hit Pop songs?
Plus MUCH more!
About this report:
Our latest report provides you with a comprehensive overview of the characteristics, attributes and trends that helped shape last quarter’s top-charting Pop hits.
You’ll learn how today’s most successful songwriters approach their craft from the inside-out, and gain insight into how to apply these proven techniques to help take your songwriting and producing skills to the next level.
Topics covered within the report include form, intros, outros, pre-choruses, choruses, bridges, lyrical themes, song titles, sub-genre influences, new arrivals vs. de-charted hits, instrumentation, lead vocal gender, hit songwriting trends and more.