This report provides you with a concise review of the characteristics and attributes that drove the twenty one top 10 songs that landed on the Billboard Pop Songs Chart during the quarter. The report includes:
- The “Model” Hit Pop Song: See what the “model” hit Pop song looked like based on the top attributes of all 21 top 10 hit Pop songs during the quarter.
- Song Structure: A detailed look at key components that shaped all 21 top 10 hit Pop songs including intros, outros, choruses, bridges, pre-choruses, form and more.
- Song Attributes: See how key attributes shaped the top hits of the quarter including sub-genre influences, lyrical themes, lead vocal gender, primary instrumentation and more.
- Trend Watch: Key trends that affect today’s hit Pop songs including Sub-Genres, Lyrical Themes, Lead Vocal Gender and Instrumentation.
- New Arrivals Vs. De-Charted Hits: See what’s in and what’s out based on the elements and attributes of the songs that entered the top 10 for the first time during Q4-2011 and the songs that were in the top 10 in Q3 but didn’t make it into Q4.
- The Hit Makers: See who the top songwriters were and the hits they were involved in crafting.
- The #1 Hit Club: All of the songs that hit #1 on the Billboard Pop Songs Chart during the quarter.
Log-in to read this report »