This report provides you with a concise recap of what elements and trends drove all of the top 10 Pop hits that graced the Billboard Pop Songs Chart during the second quarter of the year (April – June, 2011). Additionally, we took all of the detailed analysis conducted on those songs and summarized it to provide you with a look at what the “Model” Hit Pop Song looked like from Q2-2011.
- Access to free Hit Song Deconstructed Reports
- Chart Wire, a monthly deconstruction of the songs that currently grace the top 5 in Pop, Rock & Country
- HSD Wire, our bimonthly newsletter
- Penn’s Picks: Songs that had an impact on music history
- A&R Spotlight: Featured songs from upcoming songwriters and band